Board of Directors
- Cheryl L. Achterberg, Dean of the College of Education and Human Ecology;
- Javaune Adams-Gaston, Vice President for Student Life;
- Trudy Bartley, Assistant Vice President for Government Affairs;
- Michael J. Boehm, Vice Provost for Academic and Strategic Planning;
- Christopher M. Culley, Senior Vice President for Legal Affairs;
- Kristine Devine, Vice President of Operations, Office of Business and Finance;
- Keith Myers, FASLA, Associate Vice, President Physical Planning and Real Estate, Chair
- Blake Thompson, Vice President for Economic and Workforce Development.
- Jonathan Beard, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Columbus Compact Corporation;
- Kathleen Fox, FASLA, Executive Director of the Ohio Cultural Facilities Commission and University District resident;
- Caroleen Wilkes, undergraduate student at Ohio State University;
- Boyce Safford III, Director of the Columbus Department of Development;
The Board of Directors has three standing committees: Fiscal and Audit Committee, Investment and Asset Management Committee, and Planning and Community Development Committee.